V1 assists government customers with their out-sourced intelligence and information requirements providing direct professional and technical support to the full range of intelligence activities. From intelligence collection to analysis, dissemination and feedback, V1 intelligence professionals bring experience, training, and insight to the most challenging intelligence problems.
With increased irregular challenges to U.S. security, there will be increased demands on intelligence professionals to fully understand complicated problem sets and provide time-critical support. This micro-understanding of adversaries and their networks will likely include political, cultural, military, economic, tribal, and human dimensions. V1 professionals understand these complex interrelationships and can assist with the full range of intelligence analysis.
- All Source Intelligence Collection, Analysis and Fusion
- IMINT, SIGINT, HUMINT, OSINT
- Intelligence Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED)
- Political, Economic and Business Analysis
- Counter-Threat Financial Analysis
- Regional and Cultural Analysis
- Demographic Analysis, Human Terrain Mapping
- Cyberspace Intelligence
- Counter-Intelligence Analysis and Support