Careers at V1
V1 is a fast growing company that is looking for highly motivated people to join our team. We seek experienced individuals who share our mission-first approach and are looking to help build a firm of the highest integrity.
We offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages as well as the opportunity to excel in a flat organization, where individual and team performance are recognized and rewarded.
V1 currently has openings in Washington, DC and forward-deployed locations abroad. Interested applicants should send resumes to email@example.com.
- Intelligence Analyst and Engineering Scientist Positions at NASIC: V1 Analytical Solutions, is a veteran owned small business that has ongoing opportunities for Intelligence Analysts and Engineering Scientists at the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) in Dayton, OH. We are currently seeking qualified intelligence and engineering candidates with experience in the following intelligence related disciplines: Hyperspectral/Multispectral Intelligence, Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) Intelligence, Overhead Persistent Infrared (OPIR) Intelligence, and Thermal Infrared (TIR) Intelligence. Candidate minimum requirements are: a viable active security clearance, experience in any one or more of the aforementioned intel disciplines, and military experience or a bachelor’s degree. We have opportunities that vary from Level 1 (entry level trained, cleared with military or college) to Executive Level (PhD with more than 15 years’ experience). V1 offers a team-oriented culture and very competitive salary / compensation packages. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Intelligence and Info Technology Positions at the National Geospatial Agency (NGA). V1 Analytical Solutions, has immediate opportunities for Intelligence, Information Technology and other Staff Positions at NGA Headquarters in N. Virginia and at NGA facility in St. Louis, MO. V1 is seeking qualified candidates for the following Labor Categories: GEOINT/IMINT Analyst; Counterintelligence (CI) Officer; Business Continuity Planner; Computer System Security Analyst; Corporate Communications Officer; Information Assurance; Web and Multimedia Specialist; Staff Officer Support; Process Improvement Specialist; Planning, Policy & Business Analysis; Project Management; Security Specialist; Software Configuration Analyst; Systems Engineer; Network Engineer; Training Specialist. V1 is seeking candidates with a wide range of experience/skills, from Junior Analysts (Level 2) up through Senior Executives (Level 6). V1 offers very competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and attractive incentive compensation (cash bonus, etc.). If you have an ACTIVE security clearance (TS/SCI strongly preferred) and some experience in the Intelligence Community or other government agency, pls send your resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates with specific NGA experience are highly preferred and will be given top priority. Please note your Labor Category of interest. V1 is a small and fast growing business with a flat organizational structure and unlimited opportunity to advance.
- Director, Business Development
- All Source Intelligence Analysts
- GEOINT / Imagery Analysts
- SIGINT Analysts
- HUMINT Operators and Analysts
- Cyber Analysts
- Financial Analysts
- Pilots & Aircrew
- Aviation Flight & Ground Instructors
- National Security Policy & Program Analysts